Blouse - Nude Palawan
- Versatile woven cotton blouse perfect for dressing up separates
- Short-sleeve boxy shape with round collarless neckline
- Softly pleated detail and patch pockets with wide fit through the body
- Easy to take on-and-off with non-plastic front buttons made from sustainably farmed and degradable Corozo (a type of nut)
- Made from super-soft 100% Organic Cotton with eco-friendly non-toxic dyes
- Fabric washes and washes and still looks like new
- Made in an ethically certified factory in Sri Lanka
Print: Tropical Palawan print in nude colour-way takes inspiration from vibrant sunsets with pinky hues and contrasting copper and gold highlights.
Care: Machine wash cool, reshape whilst wet and if you're ironing this garment, use a cool iron. We recommend you don't tumble dry.
Sizing and measurements: We want to ensure your little one gets to enjoy this garment for as long as possible, so we've designed to allow for growth.
How We Manage ReturnsWe understand that from time to time, a product might not be the right size or exactly what you wanted. If you change your mind for any reason, we are happy to provide you with either a replacement item or a credit to your account.
If this happens, please return the unworn/unused item to us within 60 days of receipt with all original packaging and tags intact. Simply pop it back to us at Hunter + Boo, Beldornie Tower, Augusta Road, Ryde, Isle of Wight, PO33 3AU by registered or recorded post.
In the unlikely event that your item is faulty, follow the same instructions as above and we’ll either replace it or refund the cost (including return shipping).
Our Delivery ServiceOnce you purchase an item with Hunter + Boo, we know our job isn’t quite done. We want the final leg of our journey to you to be as smooth as possible, so please take a moment to read how it works below.
How We Deliver
We offer the following shipping rates for UK and International orders
- Free standard shipping delivered via Royal Mail second class postage 2-4 working days
- £4 priority shipping delivered via Royal Mail first class postage 1-2 working days
- £6 flat rate for all orders within Europe using Royal Mail 4-5 working days
- £10 flat rate for all orders within United States, Canada and Mexico using Royal Mail 1-2 weeks
Terms of Delivery
Delivery will only be made if someone if home to acknowledge receipt, otherwise a notification will be left with instruction of how to schedule an alternative time for drop off.
We obtain proof of postage for all of our shipments to ensure smooth delivery and traceability in the event of delays.
Unfortunately, we are not responsible for items lost during transit.
Any locally applicable taxes or duties for international shipments are borne by the customer.
If you need an urgent delivery or you cannot find your country on our list of shipping locations, simply drop us a note at email@example.com and we’ll do our best to accommodate your request.