These beautiful handmade cushions originate from Hunter + Boo’s collaboration with The Island Craft initiative in Sri Lanka. This is a collective organisation established to nurture and support local artisans and cottage industries in small village communities. Island Craft focuses on keeping the legacy of handmade crafting alive, which enables artisans to have self-sustained livelihoods.
Description: Hand-loomed Dumbara weaving made using traditional methods and geometric design, zip closures, soft cotton material. As these are hand-made products, there may be variations in pattern and finish which is all part of the unique personality of each individual product. Cushion insert not included.
Print and colour: The colours and patterns of these cushion covers are inspired by the vibrant palette of Sri Lanka itself – from the saris and jewellery to the Hindu temples that contrast strongly with the dry landscape.
- Green and natural geometric diamonds design
- Red and natural geometric diamonds design
- Black and natural geometric checks design
- Navy blue and natural geometric checks design
- Teal and natural geometric diamonds design
- Black and natural geometric triangles design
- Black and natural geometric diamonds and triangles design
- Blue and natural geometric diamonds design
Composition: 100% cotton
Care: Cold hand wash only. Use a cool iron on reverse. Re-shape whilst damp. Not suitable for the tumble dryer.
Size: 45cm x 45cm
Country of origin: Sri Lanka